Before applying for an account with us you need to read the following important documents:
Key Information Documents
The Packaged Retail Investment and Insurance Products (PRIIPs) regulation requires us to provide you with certain key information documents relating to our products and services. These documents aim to help you to better understand the nature, risks, costs and potential gains and losses associated with trading our products.
In this section you will find key information documents relating to your CFD account and trading each specific asset class.
Who Are We?
Personal Data That We Collect
The type of personal data we process about you may be:
- Your personal contact details as well as demographic information such as your name, age, gender, nationality, email ID, telephone number etc. We may also collect details about your visits to our website for marketing stats and in order that we improve our services. When you visit our website, we may collect your IP (internet protocol) address and information about your device, browser as well as your location.
- Where you fill out our web form to apply for a live account, we may also collect your financial information, trade experience and other information required for account set up including but not limited to, your employment details and source(s) of funds.
- We may also process your identification documents submitted at the time of registration to perform Know Your Customer checks as well as identity verifications. If you visit our premises, we may have photos or videos recorded of you.
- If you are a registered client or have used any of our services, we may process your email behaviour i.e., whether you have received the email and opened or read it. We may also process data you have shared on public websites or social media.
How We Use Personal Data?
We process your data in accordance with the EU data protection law as well as other applicable laws. Across our business practices we ensure that your data is processed fairly and lawfully. Furthermore, we make sure that your data is processed for the purposes it was originally collected for, kept up to date, relevant and not excessive, not kept longer than necessary and kept secure by adopting best industry practises. We require your personal data in order that we:
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Provide services as requested by you under the contract entered with you and;
- Carry out other business activities in the Company’s legitimate interest where your rights to privacy do not override our business interest such as for direct marketing.
Who Do We Share It With?
We may share your information with;
- Third-party data processors that are contracted to Frederick & Oliver for the provision of services such as; identity verification, fraud screening, digital agencies such as marketing service providers, hosting providers, liquidity providers and other technical partners, banks, online payment service providers, legal advisors, regulators, law enforcement agencies or other legal bodies for crime prevention or national security;
- If you have been referred to us via an introducer, your details may be shared with them for day to day account management and administration purposes.
As a data controller, we respect your right to privacy and all other rights as set forth in the data protection law. If we process data about you, you have the right to request or access information we hold about you. In order to access your personal data, please log into the ‘Client Portal’ or send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. When registering for an account, you will also receive a copy of your application form, once submitted. You also have a right to object to the processing in specific for ‘direct marketing’.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails, you can set your preferences from within your client portal or simply click on the link provided within the emails. In certain cases, we may not be able to process your request regarding deletion of your data due to legal requirements or other legitimate business purposes however, we endeavour to keep data only for as long as necessary for the purpose it was obtained for.
Where your data is shared with a third-party processor, we shall contact them for deletion unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
Data Transfer Outside EEA
As an online FX and CFDs broker we have a global presence and your data may be transferred across borders to the countries with different level of protections. Data transfers outside EEA may be for the purpose of administration or storage. Our database development and management teams are located in the United States. In limited circumstances, we may share your data with staff located in our subsidiaries located in China and in the United Arab Emirates for administration purposes or in order to process your payments. Where transfers are made outside of the EEA, we ensure all adequacy measures are satisfied for the security of your personal information. Where reasonably possible, we may pseudonymise or minimise data for protection.
We do not share or sell your information other than as described in our policy. As a responsible Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority UK, we ensure our business practices and data processing activities are compliant with the regulations and our data processing staff well-trained in processing your information. Our partners and third-party processors are all bound by strict data protection obligations through data processing contracts. Furthermore, we have adopted sound technical and compliance procedures to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorised access or omission to your data.
If you have any queries in regard to how we handle your information, require access to your personal information or in case you have complaints, please write to our Information Security Team at email@example.com.